Greetings from the owner
BuyersGuideChem is a directory of chemicals and chemical suppliers on the Internet. It is online since 1996.
Now it is one of the leading directories on the Internet.
Suppliers can publish their products and buyers can find the suppliers of these products.
All products offered are included in the large product register of Buyers Guide.
This register is searchable by an efficient search engine. It includes a broad range of inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals, hydrocarbons,
alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, acids and their salts. There are aromatic compounds like benzene, naphthalene and heterocyclic compounds like pyridin,
pyrazine, pyridoxine, imidazol, quinoline etc. One can find vitamines, amino acids, pharmaceuticals, APIs, intermediates, food stuffs, dye stuffs,
herbal extracts and many other products.
If there are more questions please contact the publisher.
Our services for buyers
Buyers can read and use all information to find new suppliers without any registration and free of charge.
- Buyers can search for product names or by CAS number
and they will get the names and addresses of all registered suppliers.
- Using the 'Advanced search' they can select specific product groups
- They may send an immediate inquiry to any supplier,
and they may use the inquiry form for a convenient handling. (example)
- They also can search for company addresses and the company profile.
Our services for suppliers
Suppliers of chemicals and chemical products can publish their company and their products in BuyersGuideChem. The publication is charged.
- Suppliers may register the company. A
registration form is offered.
- All products are added to the general product register.
- The company address, phone and fax will be published on the company 'Information Page'.
A short 'Company Profile' is included.
- The homepage address including a link may be published on demand.
- The company data and the products can be updated online using Member's Page
- If any reader is searching for a product all suppliers will be listed.
- The company information will be issued for the selected supplier.
- Readers can send inquiries directly to the selected supplier
using the inquiry form
- The inquiries may be answered easily using prepared forms.
- The supplier orders the publication for one year.
- The publication is charged according to the number of products and the services ordered. See the publication rates.
- At the end of the year the supplier will get statistical data:
Which products have been requested how many times?
How many readers have visited your company information page?
We will ask you to continue the presentation for another year.